Learning and Development Innovation and Disruption Conference!
May 31, 2018
Venue: Impact Hub Seattle
- Hear from L&D leaders about disruptions in learning and the workspace of the future.
- Make your own AR, video, or digital team building game in our maker labs.
- Morning and afternoon keynotes.
- Develop disruptive ideas with your peers.
- Return to work with actionable takeaways, tools, research, and presentation materials.
Learnapalooza has a fun name, but we are serious about learning. We target professionals who are:
- Chief Learning Officers
- VP/Directors/Managers of Learning & Development
- Learning Experience Designers
- Global Talent & Organizational Development Leaders
Darren Nerland - Chief Disruptor
Darren works on disruptive, innovative, and emergent digital learning technologies and methodologies. He is the mastermind of LAP and works to disrupt the L&D world through good poking, proding, influencing, and learning.
Erin Petershick - Chief Innovator
Erin thrives on what we can all do when we creatively co-create, and loves putting on events that bring L&D professionals together to explore the possibilities.